books I am reading or loved

  • among the cannibals
  • extreme birds
  • pacific patterns

Monday, April 17, 2006

horizontal

Well hello to all, I am sorry for being so slow with an update. I unfortunately have been flat on my back for 10 days. I hurt myself a week ago Saturday doing I don’t know what, and have been in agony since. Unfortunately the island is lacking a chiropractor and it is hard, if not impossible to work on oneself. I will add more pictures to the blog in the next week, and will start to return some emails as soon as I can sit, which at this point is the most painful position for me to be in. I am getting better slowly and I did let out a whoop of excitement when something went crack in my lower back last night! Getting a lot of reading done, and a lot of time spent breathing and getting present, which in of itself is a great thing to do. Love Jay

No comments: