books I am reading or loved

  • among the cannibals
  • extreme birds
  • pacific patterns

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturday

Well we decided that Josie and the girls were going to go swimming and they are going to drop me off at Cuba street so I can explore some more!!!! I decide to leave cuba street and weave my way through the downtown core. I didn't even get lost!!! After checking out an art store and looking for painting supplies Josie picks me up and we head back home. We have a fabulous dinner, and then Josie, Grant and I are off to a play. The play is about a local author that died in the early 1900's, Kate Mansfield. The play was a one woman show and the actress was spectacular. After the play we went out for a night cap and then Grant showed us the authors home, which is a historic landmark in Wellington.

No comments: