books I am reading or loved

  • among the cannibals
  • extreme birds
  • pacific patterns

Friday, May 18, 2007

the reason why I can't blog

I have been trying for days to download some photos of my life and adventures but
I keep getting timed out! So here is a link to a story that may explain why I can't get my postings up!

http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=62944

Anyway life is good, school is great I love being a mature student and giving teachers heck when they don't follow through or basically screw-up. I have pottery on Wednesday and Fridays which I am totally loving, but finding the clay difficult to work with. My family is coming to visit for a month in July, which I am totally excited about. I am super busy with adventures with Stan and Josie, pictures to follow soon I hope! Well I am off to write up my labs and a balcony party tonight.

Jay

1 comment:

DL said...

So happy that you're enjoying school! Looking forward to the photos of your adventures.