books I am reading or loved

  • among the cannibals
  • extreme birds
  • pacific patterns

Monday, November 19, 2007

prep for the Red Wave Art exhibit

The guys are getting ready for there art show tomorrow night...

red wave art show


It has been a full art week with the Fiji Arts Council Art Exhibit and the Red Wave Art show at the Oceanic Art Centre. I am very busy with my art getting ready for my art show which is Dec 5 at the Oceanic art Centre. I will hopefully add more pictures after I go to the event tomorrow night.

IPS Publications and Oceania Centre for the Arts Presents an "Evening of Creativity" featuring:

The presentation of Filipe Tohi's gift to the University of four sculptural
renditions in aluminum pipes of the Pacific-wide tradition of sinnet
lashings, or Lalava (Tongan), Magimagi (Fijian);

The opening of RED WAVE XXXV art exhibition - the final show for 2007 of
works by the Red Wave visual artists

No comments: