books I am reading or loved

  • among the cannibals
  • extreme birds
  • pacific patterns

Friday, August 15, 2008

The time has come

Ok now for the real reason I have not been doing the blog….

Our baby

We adopted a baby! His name is Sebastian James-Manu born June 10th at 7:30 in the morning weighing 3.47kg and 52cm long. I was given the gift of being present at his birth! It was an amazing experience I will never forget and will always cherish.

Here are some current photos of Sebastian and some from his baby shower. When I have a moment I will add photos from the beginning of our time together.

1 comment:

Jan March said...

Congratulations Jay & Stan!

Sebastian is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

He is very lucky to have you two wonderful people as parents!

He will bring you endless joy ... and a few grey hairs, but believe me, the grey hairs are all worth it!

Hugs & Kisses

Jan, Dale & Tanner March
in Beautiful B.C.