books I am reading or loved

  • among the cannibals
  • extreme birds
  • pacific patterns

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Well here in Fiji it is my dads 60th birthday!!!! So he gets at least two days to celebrate, today here and tomorrow in Canada! You look great for 60 dad keep up the good work!




As you can see I got the picture thing working, I went to Stan's office on sunday and worked on his computer and viola pictures!!!. God it is so nice to work with a computer that makes everything so easy and as you can see picasa has a new feature I love, called web albums. Makes doing the blog so easy, thank you thank you to who every created web albums with picasa. More pictures to be downloaded soon. Stan and I are going to another book launch at usp tonight and then hanging out in his office. What a great date!

Had a very busy previous week. Dinner at Josie's, guests were usp staff and their other halfs, plus kids. We had a blast, Josie and I found out we both had Ben Kingsley on our list, to weird. Then dinner out Friday night to celebrate Stan's cousin Ane passing her Bar exam!!!

Today I am going to my first Auction ever to see if I can get a book shelf for all my books that are still sitting on the dock. Yes that is right no stuff yet. I really want to make chocolate chip cookies, especially since I figured out how to light the oven. Oh well.

Tomorrow my first official oil painting class!!!!! I can't wait, I got all my supplies on Monday. I was given a name of a man that brings in supplies from
Australia so I contacted him to place an order and low and behold he is from Halifax! We Canadians rock! Josie suggested having a Canucks party with the expats here on the island. Serving pancakes with Maple syrup, hotdogs and playing street hockey, I think it is a great idea.

Off to enjoy my day!

Love Jay

No comments: