books I am reading or loved

  • among the cannibals
  • extreme birds
  • pacific patterns

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Finally!!!!

I am unblocked!!!!!!!! Josie causally mentioned that she would like to do art tonight and that she specifically felt like doing some prints. I think she had a master plan to help get me unstuck!!!! and it did!!!! I am now totally stoked on my new series!!!! drum roll please.....


SEED PODS:


monoprints seed pods



I love printing, I love monoprints! I started my evening trying to be more painterly but that did not really work out. So I went back to the scratching (which I love and do a lot with my pottery!) and nudes but that was uninspiring so I decided to try my other love; seed pods! It totally worked and now I am in a seed pod groove!
Thank God and Thank Josie from bring me back from my dry barren oasis of non-creativity.

No comments: