books I am reading or loved

  • among the cannibals
  • extreme birds
  • pacific patterns

Friday, April 18, 2008

Introducing Like a Lady

I meet a wonderful man while I lived in Tonga (check the beginning of the blog and you will see the adventures of Jay and Brian) Brian and he helped me so much. I don't know if I would have survived Tonga without him! He was there as a peace corp volunteer but his background is in film. He became very interested in the Fakaleiti's of Tonga and wanted to create a documentary about them. So one thing lead to another and the beginnings of a documentary was born! Brian is heading back to Tonga this summer to finish his film!!!

Fakaleiti Like a Lady




congratulations Brian!

1 comment:

Brian Favorite said...

My fondest memories are with you Jay and your family the Manu clan. Thank you for your love and support - you were the first inspiration to see this documentary born and flourish and I deeply thank you. Malo 'aupito!
Brian aka Palaieni