books I am reading or loved

  • among the cannibals
  • extreme birds
  • pacific patterns

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sports Day

Well I am back (no pun intended) and there is a lot to catch up on. Well it seems things are starting to move forward for Stan and the job at the University of the South Pacific in Fiji. It looks like we will be relocating to Fiji mid July beginning of August.

I have fully recovered from my back; I am getting back to work and doing things around the house. The last two days I have been watching these 3 roosters and now I am obsessed about drawing them and coloring their feathers wild colors. And since I only have 4 colors with me that will have to do!

Here are some pictures from sports day. Brian and I were going to just hang out and cheer on the kids from Matahau, but somehow we ended up recording the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners for all the boy’s events. It was crazy, the kids were super crazy excited, the moms were crazy cheering for their kids, and we were crazy recording kid’s names and schools praying we were not screwing up.

No comments: