books I am reading or loved

  • among the cannibals
  • extreme birds
  • pacific patterns

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

June 14th we spent the morning repacking my suitcase to include the stuff mom brought me from home. Then dad packed their suitcases, my dad is a packing god. It is scary how much he can get into one suitcase; mind you it may weigh 60lbs! You should have seen what he packed into my crate that came to Tonga. Then he decided he wanted a couple more batik shirts from Bali collection. So off we go for our final day of shopping.

June 15th my parents leave for their epic journey home, a flight to Singapore then staying the night, and then off to Osaka, LA and then finally home.




I decide to spend my day by the pool reading in the sun bed above, and then a shiatsu treatment, ending my day with a Salad!!!!!


These are flags that you see all over Bali, each color will represent different gods or goddess. The purple represents Wisnu the preserver and the yellow represents Mahadewa.




This is a library can you imagine anything more peaceful.



The ceiling of the hotel.


June 16th I leave for my epic journey home, which is really long due to very long layovers, I actually don’t get home till very late Saturday night June 17th. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an adventure....beyond words!