books I am reading or loved

  • among the cannibals
  • extreme birds
  • pacific patterns

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

June 4th spent the day resting on the beach, going for a walk.






Massage in the afternoon outside by the pool. It was one of the best massages I have ever had.




Sand paintings along the hallways of the hotel.




Lotus flower.



Ceiling up close.


June 5th Mom and Dad arrived moved to their hotel at 2:00pm.

Promise myself I won’t cry when I see mom but I do, right in the middle of the lobby.

Then Mom gives me brownies that Nicolle baked for me, that she brought to moms the night before they left, and I cried again.

We go through all the stuff they brought for me from Canada.

By then it is late afternoon and we go for a walk to Bali Collection, which is a little mall to have dinner. We browse the stores and then go back to the hotel.

We all fall into our beds and are asleep by 9:00pm; I can’t believe how tired we all are. Posted by Picasa

No comments: